Defective products cause thousands of injuries every year in the U.S. If you are a victim of injuries caused by a defective product or equipment, you have rights. There are a variety of potentially responsible parties.
At the Law Office of Steven Schultz, we have successfully handled product liability claims for over twenty years. We understand the unique challenges these cases present and have the experience and background to hold manufacturers and sellers of defective products accountable for your injury and suffering. Our experienced trial attorneys will fight to reach the best verdict and settlement possible for you.
Product Liability – Responsible Parties
There are many potential parties responsible for your injuries:
- The product manufacturer
- A manufacturer of component parts
- Product assemblers or installers
- The wholesaler or retail store that sold the product
Product Liability – Defect Types
During your product liability case, we must prove that your injury was caused by a defective product and that the defect made the product unreasonably dangerous. There are many types of potential product liability cases, including:
- Design Defects – The design of the product is inherently unsafe
- Manufacturing Defects – Product defects that occur during manufacture or assembly
- Marketing Defects – Improper labeling, insufficient instructions, or inadequate safety warnings
Product Liability Cases
- Automobile Defects
- Defective Tires
- Airbag Failures
- Seat Back and Seat Belt Failures
- Mechanical Equipment Defects
- Auger and Conveyor Injuries
- Processing Equipment Defects
- Agricultural Equipment Injuries
It is important to remember there are very strict time limitations for filing a personal injury claim. We urge you to act in a timely manner and enlist the services of an experienced law firm as soon as possible.
Call us now for your FREE case evaluation – 916-922-2310
It is not your fault you were injured by a defective product. In some cases you only need to prove the product caused you harm. If you were injured in the course of using a product or machinery we can usually help you find the recovery you deserve. Get your FREE case evaluation today!